Starsong, where gods battle, where steel is stronger than flesh, and gold more precious than blood.
Gold and steel.
Flesh and blood.
Story of our damned lives.
Sleepless Nights is one of these stories.
It is not the cleanest, or most heroic of adventures.
It follows the hardship of adventure, the dark roads into the depths of reality.
Amidst all the fire, feud and fury, adventure creates necessity. Necessity from hardship, and from hardship rises heroes, great deeds and bold bouts of courage.
You choose your fate.
In the regions beyond Starsong lies a plane known as the Outlands, where a hive-city called Sigil stands. Here is home to a group of adventurers employed by the mysterious Handymen
- Gulumash, Half-Orc holy servant of the Dark Princess, spreading her love as he can.
- Eniko, a Revenant Conjuration wizard looking to solve the mystery behind his death.
- HAL, a Human samurai looking to return to his previous life.
- Vesper, a half-Elf bard, an ex-con and rogue turned to adventure for a higher purpose.
- Dis, a Tiefling warlock on a quest of redemption and freedom both.
-Mhurren of the Bloodfangs, Lone Prince of the Orcs,
- Strybjorn Ox-Runolfsson, Warborn, Fighter, Blacksmith and Brother,
- Aran Strayder, the Talon in the Dark, the Pale Jackal,
- Ilvaarn Jerosark, the Soul of the Mountain.
- Tauv’lan Worgen, High-Elf druid destined for something far beyond him.
- Ax, an Aasimar bard on a quest of self-discovery.
- Dreyfus Kalamite, a Dragonborn Illusion wizard searching for something.
- Enzo the Mercurial, a Tabaxi paladin of no god, but all of them.
- Tokodah Honeart, a High-elf silent idiot barbarian who likes to break the norm.
- Sariel Siannodel, a Wood-elf ranger veteran and a lethal instrument of war.